We are recruiting a Senior Design Engineer / Developer
Who are we?
UBI Solutions is an integration company specialized in technological innovation in the field of Track & Trace and IoT. We support companies in their web & mobile traceability application development projects as well as in the implementation of cloud and hardware infrastructures.
We have a privileged position on the market and we are in a growth phase in all our activities.
Project: Strengthen our technical team on projects.
We are looking for an experienced application developer to join our technical team responsible for designing and implementing projects for our clients.
Reporting to the project management team, you will work in a team that favours exchange and collaborative methods.
You will have at your disposal a set of dedicated tools to help you in your tasks (EasyRedmine, SVN, SquashTM, etc)
As a designer-director :
– You will be responsible for the design and load estimation of the expected functions
– You ensure the realization and the unit tests of the expected functions
– You will participate in the needs analysis and software acceptance phases with clients
The position is based in Gennevilliers and is mainly a sedentary position. Some short trips are possible during the analysis or acceptance phases.
You have at least 3 years experience in software development in a project environment.
You are familiar with :
– Android Studio, NetBeans and Eclipse or/and Visual Studio development environments.
– Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems is required.
– Knowledge of Java and/or C#, ASP.net and SQL is required.
– You are autonomous, versatile, motivated and attentive to customer needs.
Duration: Permanent contract
Location: Gennevilliers, Paris, France
Other benefits :
– The salary package is attractive
– Respect of the Work Life balance
– Community spirit & project development
– Advantageous health insurance, meal card and equipment at your disposal
– Bottom-up culture: all your good ideas will be studied
Send your application (CV, cover letter) to email@example.com